18th International Workshop
on High Performance Transaction Systems (HPTS)
November 3-6, 2019
Asilomar Conference Grounds
Pacific Grove, CA
First make sure you have read the official Call for Papers.
What to submit:
- A one-page abstract or position statement, as text or as a link to a pdf, in 10pt font or larger.
- Optionally, a short summary of the corresponding author's current work, such as a link to the
author's homepage or LinkedIn page, or a short bio added to the position statement (beyond the
- Optionally, a link to one or both of the following:
- Maximum of 3 PowerPoint or pdf slides, augmenting your position statement.
- Maximum 2-minute video illustrating your position statement, such as a demo or a presentation
of you speaking (with or without slides).
The length limits will be strictly enforced. We won't consider submissions that exceed the maximum length.
The workshop begins with dinner on Sunday, November 3 and ends with lunch on Wednesday, November 6.
Submissions will be collected using a google form and can be revised up to midnight Pacific time on the due date of April 30th. Notifications of acceptance will be mad\
e on June 21th.
Where to submit: https://goo.gl/forms/QSwoHAespfGgRje
- Position Papers Due: April 30, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: June 21, 2019
- HPTS Workshop: November 3-6, 2019