19th International Workshop
on High Performance Transaction Systems (HPTS)
October 9-12, 2022
Asilomar Conference Grounds
Pacific Grove, CA
First make sure you have read the official Call for Papers.
What to submit:
- A one-page abstract or position statement, as text or as a link to a pdf, in 10pt font or larger.
- We do not want polished papers... Convince us you have interesting ideas!
- Tell us who you are and what interests you: Optionally, a short summary of the corresponding author's current work, such as a link to the author's homepage \
or LinkedIn page, or a short bio added to the position statement (beyond the one page).
author's homepage or LinkedIn page, or a short bio added to the position statement (beyond the
- Additional material: Optionally, a link to one or both of the following:
- Maximum of 3 PowerPoint or pdf slides, augmenting your position statement.
- Maximum 2-minute video illustrating your position statement, such as a demo or a presentation
of you speaking (with or without slides).
- Short and sweet: The length limits will be strictly enforced. We won't consider submissions that exceed the maximum length.
Where to submit:
- Position Papers Due: April 11, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: July 1, 2022
- HPTS Workshop: October 9-12, 2022